On a 2008 Saturn Aura my check engine light keeps coming on,

emeade
25

Asked by emeade Sep 10, 2013 at 09:59 AM about the 2008 Saturn Aura XR

On a 2008 Saturn Aura my check engine light keeps coming on, the error code is P0011 cam shaft sensor. It comes on when I driving home, but not on the way to work. And this happens at the same spot every time. It’s very intermitted and driving me crazy. The sensor was replaced a year and haft ago.

DavidH25

For causes and solutions check this out: http://www.obd-codes.com/p0011 .it's a real good read on your issue......... Check and/or change your oil regularity? This one is also really good: http://engine-codes.com/p0011_saturn.html ...... may be solved with a simple oil change

emeade
25

When I am coming home this happens at the same point on the road. After about a 65 mile drive at 65-70 mph. The car has about 149000 miles on it. I was thinking about flashing out the oil with an additive. Is it possible that it is just gummed up inside?

GMCustomerService
1,335

emeade, If it still is a problem once you try your solution please let us know. We can work with you and your GM dealership towards a resolution. Please do not hesitate to contact us at socialmedia@gm.com. Erica Tiffany GM Customer Care