On my 2008 Chevy Impala LS the moon roof will not close flush. It closes almost all the way but will not do the final flush flat close

packase
0

Asked by packase Mar 18, 2013 at 09:42 AM about the 2008 Chevrolet Impala LS

DavidH25

Open it up all the way and check thoroughly for foreign objects, especially along the track, whatever part you can see. I would hate to have you have to have to take it apart, last resort.. and probably difficult to re assemble avoid that

45,605

After you check for and remove foreign objects, lubricate the tracks and assemblies.

DavidH25

You are on the 'right track' here too...