I am looking for 3rd row grey leather seats for a 2006 Yukon XL 1500. Color code 922. Anyone?

esherwin
0

Asked by esherwin Feb 10, 2013 at 03:52 PM about the 2006 GMC Yukon XL SLE 1500 4WD

My dog ate my 3rd row seats corner and I am looking to replace it.  I would prefer not to spend over $400 including
shipping.

judge_roy

You must seek this at your Local salvager, where you can pick it up using this truck...else there always is car-part.com a network of salvagers throughout the country. Could you do with a day trip? maybe you'll find one.

judge_roy

This is going to take letting your fingers do the walking, as I personally are not keen on your customer relations and would probably have the guy cursing and slammin the phone down-

greatdane1951
0

Just saw this as I was banging around looking for a center seat for an XL I am looking at. I recently totaled my 2001 Suburban that I bought new and and had become the hunting and fishing car. I took the 3rd seat out when i bought the truck because I could haul more hockey and baseball players with it out!! I probably used it 3 times, and when my sub was totaled, it was still in my garage. It is the light grey leather color, not sure of the color code. I live in Minnesota, let me know if you want to try to figure somethng out

greatdane1951
0

Forgot to put my email in the above post. dswendsen@comcast.net if you want to talk about the seat I have. It should be in great shape as it was only used a few times. May have some garage dust on it as it was folded down and hoisted up against the ceiling of my garage.