blows blue and white smoke out the4 tail pipe. Can i fix this with some kind of engine block sealer.

mores
0

Asked by mores May 14, 2008 at 02:35 AM about the 1991 Acura Legend L Coupe

27,095

The blue is oil, the white is likely coolant. If it's that bad that it's happening all the time, no engine block sealer is going to fix it. You may be in for a head gasket.

Larry Thibert
1,160

blue and white at the same time??? sounds fishy...does the blue pulse first then the white, or does the white come first...oh I know, you have dual exhaust and the white comes out the left side and the blue out the right side....either way it's a 17 year old acura...scrap the p.o.s. ...get your $30.00 scrap money and buy one that is not smokin pretty colors out the rear...hope this helps...

A Facebook user
55

You need to have your injectors adjusted. They're running too rich. Take it to the dealer.

papa

head gasket

Levi Wanner
45

Head gasket. Rich fuel would be black smoke. You don't want to drive it when it's doing that, you get oil in your coolant, but that's not really the worst. You're getting coolant into your oil and cylinders. That is not good, the reasons should be obvious.

Cole Scott
45

definitely head gasket.

Thomas Ellis
15

White Smoke = Coolent Blue Smoke = Oil BLACK SMOKE = FUEL His problem has nothing to do with fuel.

Thomas Ellis
15

If it looks like milk shake in your radiator. Then drink it.

Shelley Newton
35

most definatly head gasket!! mines excactly the same, bugger to do the head gasket, but if u think its worth it then get it fixed. u should get away with block weld for abit though. good luck : )