Navigation Screen wont turn on

AcuraTL2001
20

Asked by AcuraTL2001 Apr 10, 2013 at 04:48 PM about the 2001 Acura TL 3.2TL w/ Navigation

I have a 2001 Acura TL and the navigation screen remains blank all the time, it will not turn on when I start the car.
Everything else works fine (radio, A/C, ect.); I have replaced the fuse already and the screen still has not boot up.

Any suggestions?

judge_roy

Do you remember it ever working? what happened between now and then what may have affected it's behavior?

judge_roy

little kid in the cab while you were in the store, fiddlin' with all the controls with greasy potato chip hands-

AcuraTL2001
20

I bought it a week ago and yes it would turn on when I turned the car on and it would ask for the code; I recently found the code but not the navigation just remains blank all the time, havnt even got to enter the code yet. I replaced fuses and tried removing and inserting the DVD navigation and still nothing.

AcuraTL2001
20

No one has been in the passenger seat to mess with the controls and i havnt messed with them either

62,565

Find a Acura forum and ask the owners. They might have some tips and advice.

AcuraTL2001
20

Thanks I will try that