I have a 2005 Hyundai santa Fe and the third brake light comes on with the tail lights. Also the parking lights come on when I press the brakes. What could be the problem?

superman2223
5

Asked by superman2223 Dec 14, 2013 at 04:30 PM about the 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 3.5L

judge_roy

You want this....will stop you from gettin' rear-ended~

Best Answer
superman2223
5

Since nobody could help with this question. I ha to go to a local service shop. turns out that someone installed one of the brake light bulbs backwards causing the problem.

judge_roy

what a gorilla, he'd have to snap one of the bayonet pins clean off of there...and/or BEND the fixture to stickit in wrong...why I never~!~