himost of the places we went the specific car like porch cheyenne either were sold out for some reason or was not available as listed price so pls remove all those cars which r sold r whatsoever we live far and it took us all day just to hear no today we sod that all bullcrap just to let u know most cars are unailable bro sorry for all this we r pissed a little take care all of u guys bye

xunir
0

Asked by xunir Apr 16, 2013 at 04:02 AM about the 2008 Porsche Cayenne Base

DavidH25

It's 'bait and switch' xunir they do that intentionally just to get you there. I don't blame you for letting off steam not one bit, but the dealers do that..have one car at a very attractive price then try to sell you something else

Andy Dickens
365

Sorry to hear that, but you should really learn to use a spell checker. I have never seen 4 spelling mistakes in 'Porsche Cayenne' before.