How long is the life of a tahoe on average. THANKS

m_fulk
0

Asked by m_fulk Nov 16, 2007 at 04:49 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 4WD

We are about to purchase a 04 z71 Tahoe it has 98,000 miles. How long is the life of a tahoe on average. THANKS

23,585

Most newer cars are good for 200k miles easily. That said, you might want to check out www.carsurvey.org, where real owners post problems they have had with their vehicles. Read what kinds of problems others are experiencing and see what you might likely face.

Dan Stewart
205

i had a 97 tahoe 2 dr and i sold it with 438000 Km on it... original engine.. still held 40PSI oil pressure.... just gotta change the oil, man!!!

Corey Friedman
45

well my 2003 Tahoe has 160,000 miles on it now and is still running. i have had nothing wrong with it and we bought it new.

Mark Kopp
175

my 99 has 171000 mi on it is strong as a rock it tows like there is nothing back there and rides like a dream

Rucko
2,275

It all depends on how the vehicle was taken care of . also how it was driven. some people are led footed & that puts a lot of stress on the tranny as well as U joints. you can always car fax it. carfax.com