2003 Honda accord stuck in Park with TCS/exclamation mark lit on dash

Nlaffe05
0

Asked by Nlaffe05 Jul 01, 2013 at 09:09 PM about the 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe

I have a 2003 Honda Accord and the TCS light and exclamation point came on the dash
and the same time my car is locked in Park. My brake lights are out and everything I read
said to change the break light switch. I did that but the brake lights still don't work and the
car is still locked in Park. Do I need to do something to reset the system or is it a different
problem at this point? Any advice would help

82,645

Trans shift interlock solenoid....http://www.ehow.com/how_7673430_2003-wont-come-out-park.html