Could Michael Hastings death been caused by a stuck accelerator AND a disabled auto-fuel shutoff?

Asked by Jun 21, 2013 at 05:34 PM about the 2006 Honda Accord LX Coupe

in my opinion this poor chap was put down by people who thought he "was getting too
close" by pulling his ASD relay and rigging the throttle to go FULL ON without hope of
stopping the car resulting in a fiery crash which should not have happened and is SO
obviously perpetrated by forces that were tryin' to stomp him like a bug...

still waiting on forensic evidence...what was wrong with his handbrake? "ball of flame" seems a bit much even with an inoperative automatic shutdown relay....These people do not want answers, they don't wan't questions either....just seems not possible to me for an accelerator to get stuck FULL ON and fuel system safeties DEFEATED concurrently~....the whole thing is kind of creepy...what's next schedule the departure of ole' judge_roy?

LA Times: "The car was going so fast, the engine was found more than 100 feet away from the crash, authorities said." I am not a conspiracy whacko but he was being investigated by the FBI.....but for what? Nor will I go in to politics but something is just missing on this.

Best Answer

I'm just asking...is this normal?..even for a suicidal man? ball of flame? only more questions on tap...bit like the port Chicago involuntary nuclear test~

He was an upsetter who would not stop asking the difficult questions and would not go away....until someone made him "go away"~ you might have seen him, was a regular on "the Young Turks" with Cenk Uygur~...very sad day~~

My friggin computer froze and I had to re start it...anyway I have been trying to find out WHERE this happened, one source says a lonely desert road" and another in Los Angeles. In the city. Now to go that fast he was either DUI or personally I think he got 'dosed' by somebody. Nobody in their right mind would go that fast, somewhere around 130 to 140. The guy was no fool .

Santoni says "easy---wad of chewing gum under the gas pedal"...some people never stop...

Thank you H25...I listened to the guy...he was fast and furious~

Something is just plain missing from this entire scenario

NO it's not 'normal' even for a suicidal man, which to the best of my knowledge was not. But we don't know that for a fact, but that is not the way to take yourself out. This is not a 'lonely desert road' Huffington Post has it way wrong. As usual. Has anybody heard "incendiary device" Granted, gasoline has a tremendous amount of stored potential energy in liquid form. But when gasoline burns it produces huge amounts of black smoke. In the dozen or more pictures I have seen ..no black smoke. I want to make it clear I am not making accusations against anybody. I am saying it is a mystery.

91,835

Y'all have some real good questions but I not going to touch this one. Feel like its way over my pay grade.

Can you not spot something fishy goin' on here...I'm just saying let's keep our eyes open and not let them pull more wool over the Genpop...thanks~

remember the HIndenburg? That went down on my Mom's birthday! pictures also were as if the very craft was made from combustibles~

THERMITE...that's what the easily made explosive stuff what cannot be traced is...used as an adhesive for the tragic Hindenberg~ or is it Hindenburg?

71 years ago.

Hindenburg

thank you....made of incendiary rubber with thermite glue surrounding an explosive hydrogen core...yup...just waitin' for that electrical storm...or lack of proper grounding....oh the humanity as the announcer got all choked up and people ran from the crash to avoid being incinerated...goood times man goood times~