1968 Mustang engine compartment Dimensions(including Frame rails)

rbshook70
0

Asked by rbshook70 Mar 03, 2007 at 12:44 PM about the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback

I have a 68 mustang fastback that I am restoring.  The person that I bought it off of replaced everything on the car, so I really just need to clean up some wields, prep and paint the car.

The only issue is a bent raidator crossmember.  I have a replacement, however, before I finish the car I want to make sure that the engine compartment dimensions are perfect, including the front frame rails.  Because of this bent support, I feel that the front frame rails are not completely straight.  

Where would I obtain these dimensions?  I have been searching the internet and have tons of info to finish the car, but the info never gets to this level.  Any help would be greatly appriciated!     

LouB
15,210

Hi rbshook! Have I got the guy for you. Call Pat at Mid-Country Mustang in Uwchland, PA. The toll free number is 1-800-358-8081. The man knows his Mustangs and you should get an earful and have some fun too. Good luck!