DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANY ONLINE AUCTION I CAN BUY WRECK VEHICLES WITHOUT THOSE EXPENSIVE FEES, OR HIGH DEPOSIT, WITHOUT COMMITMENT

Mrstroke You
0

Asked by Mrstroke Jun 11, 2012 at 01:05 PM about the 2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD

I AM TRYING TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE WHERE I CAN REPAIR IT SINCE I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY TO
SPEND , I WAS TOLD THERE ARE SOME ONLINE AUCTIONS THAT ALLOW PEOPLE TO BUY OR BID, BUT MOST
OF THE AUCTION THAT I SEE OR EITHER HIGH DEPOSITS, OR REGISTRATION FEE, IS THERE AN AUCTION
WHERE I CAN BID AND JUST PAY THE AUCTION FEE IF VEHICLE IS PURCHASED? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Mariian
25

I don't know of an online auction but, I do know that if you look up some of the local junk yards you can find some deals. They get cars that were left like on the side of the road and what not. These are usually good deals and a lot of people don't even know about it. I've grabbed a few ole schools off craigs list. GOOD LUCK...