Windshield wipers have stopped working

seeingdbl97
0

Asked by seeingdbl97 Apr 26, 2012 at 02:24 AM about the 2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition

After having the windshield replaced on my 2009 VW Jetta the wipers have stopped working, though I can hear the
motor. Is there a simple fix for this or will I need to take it in for service?

Peter Nichols
1,605

I spect that when they removed the wiper arms from the pivots that they inadvertantly popped the ball socket off the wiper motor crank arm . unless you are ambidexterious or at least very flexible ,it would be easyer to go to a shop . they can pop it right back on for you in a jffy ... PBN

Best Answer