tires

p00rph1l
0

Asked by p00rph1l Dec 03, 2006 at 11:50 AM about the 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

What kind of tires are on this car. Cost?

tropikalpirate
5,015

18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, and Run Flat Tires are type of tires that are sold with the 2004 Corvette. Depending on what brand wheels you want or the size, because you can change that, they would run around $110 to $400 (per tire). This also depends on where you buy the tires. Most places will sell you tires after you have told them what car you have and they will give suggestions on what they think will work best for you and the type of driving you do. You can go to a site like this and check out different wheels that would fit your car. This would allow you to read up on the tires. http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/pricing/index.jsp?gclid=COuKwM7f-4gCFSoIFQoduz8mOg