I just bought a 2004 corvette coupe. I am told it has z06 wheels. The dash says my run flat tires are flat. However, the pressure is fine. The dealer told me the tire sensors do not work with z06 wheels. What can I do???

jamie1
0

Asked by jamie1 Dec 28, 2006 at 09:00 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

bovan
9,620

Jamie, I hate to tell you this, but you might actually have to spend a couple of dollars and buy a tire gauge at your local parts store. If you remember back to the olden days, before tire pressure monitoring, we would look at our tires every once in a while and check them with a gauge periodically. Worked for me. So if your dealer is right, you can buy the gauge or buy the tires and wheels that do work with you sensors. It's your choice. Heavens, what can we expect next. Will they take away my memory seats and my power windows too? Good luck from Bovan.