2007 Chevy Malibu S.S locating systems

KDWG1
0

Asked by KDWG1 Mar 02, 2013 at 07:22 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Malibu SS

Are the 2007 Chevy Malibu S.S models equipped with Bluetooth capabilities and if yes could it be used to locate the vehicle in the event it was stolen?

Kurt Vasica
0

My ? is and maybe I didn't ask it clearly. My car a 2007 Chevy Malibu S.S was stolen. I am trying to locate it. I was asking if anyone know's if that year, that model came equipped with LoJack, Bluetooth or any type of G.P.S system that I might be able to use to locate my stolen vehicle.

7jimmy7
10,625

doubt it ,those things cost a service fee if equiped with the hardware,,you would have noticed the control panel ,hardware in trunk ect. check local scrap yards for parts scraped,craiglist for parts for sale 100 mile circle,

GMCustomerService
1,625

After checking my resources, I did see that OnStar was available for 2007 Malibus. If you would like to private message me the last 8-digits of your VIN and I can check to see if your vehicle originally came with OnStar or any other GPS system. You can pm me at socialmedia@gm.com ATTN: Vanessa with your VIN. Vanessa GM Customer Service