Trading impala 07

happygolucky
0

Asked by happygolucky Apr 28, 2013 at 09:14 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ

I wanna trade it in please tell me how much
would I get.It has 140k milea good
condition

61,135

Check KBB.com and Edmunds.com for the trade in value.

happygolucky
0

Thanks

TSG_AUTO
75

KBB isn't used by the auto professionals...it's mainly a site for "John Does". Go to NADA......here you will find the value used by the trade. Be prepared, however, for LOWER (and more realistic) prices on NADA.

TSG_AUTO
75

Also keep this one in mind as a reference when pricing your Impala...we have a 2011 Chevrolet Impala LT 3.5L V6 FLEX FUEL with 53K miles on it priced at $13,990. I'm showing you this as a reference point only because so many private sellers value their vehicles much higher than they should.....you're "emotionally attached", it's probably your pride and joy and as such, YOUR perceived price goes UP (in your mind). GOOD LUCK on a successful sale :).

Best Answer
TSG_AUTO
75

oppss.....or TRADE-IN!!

happygolucky
0

Thank you so much I truly feel your point!!!!

TSG_AUTO
75

You're welcome. You're going into this with a good attitude for which I applaud you. :)

happygolucky
0

I'm trying hard to I have a 08 bug that I'm kibda upside down in I owe like 11.000 payoff one dealer offered me 8.000 on my bug however I'm credit challenge therefore I have my impala to trade ass well.Ive listed it on craiglist few leads.So I'm just trying to sort my options I have 4 vehicle just trying to narrow it down to having only 2 .I have 09 Infiniti suv I'm keeping it just need to trade my bug and get out for it only has 59k miles great condition. I thank you for being so kind to help me through this process. !!!!!☆★■☆★

happygolucky
0

Bare in mind 2 vehicle are paid for so if I can trade bug and use my impala I will only have one 2notes my impala has been truly the best but 150k miles and insurance just to much to bare right now.I don't wanna give the bug up.And have a Repo on my credit so I decided to trade both. Hope this shed some light on my situation. Thanks