tires have premature wear

Derek Alt
15

Asked by Derek Jan 17, 2013 at 06:32 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ

i had a tire go flat over night so i put the doughnut on it and drove it to a goodyear store and they told me that something in the front end was damaged so that my car was riding on the inside edge of my tire....i was wondering what would need to be fixed to stop it from riding on that part of the tire

DavidH25

Alignment. And repair of damage first,

Derek Alt
15

would the alignment fix it riding on the inside of the tire

DavidH25

Yes. Most likely.

49,625

After the damage was repaired.

Jason Zane
3,125

i've had a tie rod break on a 2000 Lesabre.. it caused that type of tire wear.

trip65

check for play in the front end , could be a bad ball joint ,tie rod , bearing ex..... after that's fixed get a wheel alignment.