What's the difference between S-line and Premium packages

RTerrell
0

Asked by RTerrell Jun 25, 2013 at 09:56 PM about the 2007 Audi A3 2.0T

Looking at a 2007 Audi A3 and it has the premium S-tronic package. Looks like it has the
DSG transmission (saw the shift paddles on the steering wheel). Is this much different
than the S-Line package or does it even exist on a 2007? If so, what's the difference?

300SDLGUY
485

S line Package: 17" Alloy wheels with; Sport suspension; Luxury trim alloy & leather on gearknob and alloy on doors; Leather covered multi- function steering wheel; Remote audio controls; Roof spoiler; Front fog lights; Leather seat upholstery with additional vinyl; Sports driver and passenger seat; Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror; Illumination package; Premium Package -17" Alloy wheels. Electrically adjustable driver seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment, six adjustments and tilt adjustment; Leather covered multi-function steering wheel; Remote audio controls; Front fog lights; Leather seat upholstery with additional vinyl; Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror; Lighted door open; Hope this helps!!!

You think this is helpful.
wo5rthy33
0

i am looking at many different Audi A6's, and was not sure the major differences between the s-line and regular AWD. This helps a lot thank you. There is also a spoiler like fin running across the trunk on the S-line that the regular doesn't have.

300SDLGUY
485

The S-Line Pkg. is an exterior styling package. It is not available on the Base model, but is available on the Premium, and standard on the Prestige Pkg. There is a Sport Pkg. that is available on ALL models, it includes a lowered suspension, upgraded wheels and sport steering wheel with paddle shifters etc.