Recently got new rims and soon after noticed my rotors and brake pads are all rusted. Is there any way to get it off or reduce it. Help!? It bugs me!

Bigbob1
0

Asked by Bigbob1 Jun 11, 2013 at 08:09 PM about the 2007 Scion tC Spec Auto

Can't afford new ones so just want help

14,145

Rust is normal everyday occurrence, it usually is rubbed of after the first time you hit the brakes. If you just don't like the look you can purchase what they call dust shields that should cover up the rotors so you cant see them and give the Black Out look behind your wheels.