Problems with the in-dash 6 disc changer.

nisco85
0

Asked by nisco85 Sep 07, 2007 at 05:36 PM about the 2007 Honda Accord SE V6

Has anyone else had problems with the cd changer not playing or skipping on tracks. Mine player seems to skip alot and it is becoming a nuisance. Even cd's bought from the store, not just cd-r or cd-rws. I believe the car is still under warranty with 26,000 miles on it and just about a year under its belt. Wondering if it can be fixed or replaced with a new in dash changer.

28,425

I suggest taking this back to the dealer and having them look at it. There may well be a TSB on this item, but you are under warranty anyway, so it should be replaced at no charge to you.