I have black leather second row captain chairs and I'm looking to trade for a bench seat. Anyone interested?

gdilisio
0

Asked by gdilisio May 16, 2012 at 12:38 AM about the 2007 GMC Yukon XL SLT-1 1/2 Ton 4WD

Please e-mail me at g_dilisio@yahoo.com

momo57
0

are you still looking for a bench seat? I have a bench seat and wanting to trade for captain chairs

gdilisio
0

Yes, I'm still interested in traiding. I'm in NY where are you located?

chudson
0

what year(s)/model are your seats? I can be into trading for '07 black bench seats in long island.

gdilisio
0

I have an 07 yukon xl slt. Black leather. The only issue is that I'm being told that they may not be interchangeable. Im calling the GM dealer this morning. Please e-mail g_dilisio@yahoo.com with any further questiins. Thank You.

gdilisio
0

@ chudson, I called GM and they said we can make the switch. I live in Putnam and work in Westchester, let me know what you think.

NJ88
0

I was just told that it can not be done because of the seatbelts and the floor brackets being different. I am in the same boat. looking for a 60/40 Black leather split to trade for my captains chairs. 08 Denali.

gdilisio
0

@ nj88 I would get a second opinion, because I just spoke with the head mechanic at the chevy dealership and he said it was a very easy switch.

NJ88
0

Thanks man. I think the issue may have something to do with the middle seatbelt. I have heard the same thing that it takes 20 minutes. I am trying to find the seats they cost a fortune to buy.

gdilisio
0

@ NJ88 No problem pal. The same mechanic said there is no problem with the middle belt because it's attached to the seat. He said the only thing you may have to do is cut a bit of the carpet. He also said he's done the switch many times. I hope that helps you.

NJ88
0

I am still doing my homework. Trying to find that seat and not pay 2grand.

jaimes00001
10

im looking to trade my 04 yukon captain leather seats for bench seat emnail me jaime_jcf@hotmail.com

ZQubed
10

If anyone is looking to trade their ebony bench w/heat and power fold, I have the captains chars from a 2011 Yukon XL Denali - located on Long Island, NY

bslccpd
0

I have a 2007 Yukon XL with tan leather captain's chairs and would like to switch for bench seats (power, if that was an option in 2007). My captain's chairs are power. I am located in Michigan but am willing to drive some distance to trade.