My Heads Up Display in my 2002 has not worked since I bought it in 2009. Is this a simple fix?

hanksdavidj
10

Asked by hanksdavidj May 20, 2012 at 05:46 PM about the 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

Muhammad Zaid
825

yes if its only bad wiring

hanksdavidj
10

Is it possible that it could be a fuse or a circuit breaker?

Matt Hill
865

Well they arent hard to replace if it needs it but by not working what do you mean. Has it fallen and wont adjust back to where you can see it or does it just not light up anymore? I havent really heard of too many just burning up but I have heard of several where the mirror that reflects the image onto the windshield has fallen due to a tab breaking off. If its just the mirror then I know for a fact it can be repaired you just have to take your dash apart to fix it and it wont cost you anything but your time.

hanksdavidj
10

I cant get it to light up or anything. Nothing happens at all.