Does this car have a place where you can plug a cord into it that connects to your iPhone so you can listen to music through the speakers

Katie Gabel
0

Asked by Katie Mar 19, 2013 at 04:52 PM about the 2007 Mercury Montego Premier

DavidH25

Best bet is read your owners manual...it will tell you

14,215

I couldnt find anything about it having a usb port which i assume is what u need to connect your Iphone. it says all vehicles have an audio unit jack which i think is the little round plug in. if you could find an adapter that would connect the two it may work but i doubt it.

7jimmy7
9,445

a fresh aftermarket unit will have what you want ,shop around some priced good and install it with a installation kit for jacks,1 hour and little cost

Warren0007
635

No You will need to put in another Stereo unit. Or What I was going to do was you can purchase a FM Repeater that hooks up to you MP3 Player. Tune to that channel and listen to music. Here is the link. Thanks http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Transmitter-Sandisk-Microsoft-Creative/dp/B0028U8K8Y