Thinking of buying a 07 sportage, any comments?

SUVhunter
65

Asked by SUVhunter Feb 04, 2011 at 12:05 AM about the 2007 Kia Sportage EX 4X4

Need a new ride soon. Please give feedback  {good or bad} on 2007 Kia Sportage with 33,000 miles on it.

Dueceswild
0

Just know that 97% of anything needed to maintain your vehicle will have to come straight from the dealer. such as parts, fluids, ect. We currently have a 2006 and I wouldn't buy it again in a million years!

phoff
0

Can tell you about my 2006 model LX. After taking it about 10 times to get the "ESC OFF" light from coming on at will, I sued and won a lemon law suit in Delaware. ($3500) It has 175,000 miles on it. Have had timing belt/water pump changed once around 90K miles. Just hit a deer and I am looking for a front bumper cover. It is not a Toyota or a Honda but it is ok just don't expect the quiet tight sound of a Toyota. I have a new Toyota in the garage when this thing does die. I totaled a new Kig Soul last year. It had a very tight steering feel and reacted much different than the sportage. But I like high mileage beat up cars. It will never make it to 300k like my Corolla did. Paul

jimmyadams
40

do you any pics of it so i can comr to an understanding?

Nikki Latimer
5

I HAD A 2001 SPORTAGE AND I LOVED IT...I PUT SOME BF GOODRICH TIRES ON IT AND IT COULD HANDLE ANY CHICAGO WINTER...I LIKE THE NEWER ONES TOO AND IF GIVEN THE CHANCE I WOULD BUY ONE...IT WAS VERY RELIABLE AND NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM!