What does engine light on saab 2007 9-5 2.3t mean

lwalls123
0

Asked by lwalls123 Oct 01, 2012 at 02:09 AM about the 2007 Saab 9-5 2.3T

check engine light on

68,445

That there is a fault code stored in the main computer. Scan for code or codes

Brian Redshaw
125

My SAAB mechanic said that it could mean one of 400 things. I took my 2005 Saab 9-5 Aero to Andrews of Princeton and had the electronic fuel injection box replaced. When they fail, the car will simply not start. I drove mine with the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT on for two years with no incident. The short answer is: NO WORRIES. Take it in on your own schedule.