Hummer 3, 2006) While driving slowly and turning (in at an intersection) i experienced the front wheels locking up with a consideral noise. Please help

auralee123
0

Asked by auralee123 Mar 12, 2014 at 02:02 PM about the 2006 Hummer H3 4dr SUV 4WD

HummerSeller
35

I have not had this happen in the four years I've driven my 2009 H3. However, I did a quick Google search using the phrase "Problems with Hummer h3 wheels locking up" and came up with a list of similar problems to the one you described. Most of them sounded like brake problems, but some also pointed to the low 4WD locking up.