Let me know where you are located, love that yellow Hummer! Email me at melanie_8972@yahoo.com

Melanie1972
0

Asked by Melanie1972 Feb 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM about the 2006 Hummer H3 4dr SUV 4WD

Yellow hummer

judge_roy

What are you startin' a circus. Every time I see one of these I say "HEY the circus is in town!". What's the appeal, used to be a military design, and that turns you on? less than ten miles to the gallon (hey texas has plennny of gas). The authority of sittin' above the pack, with a gigundo motor? Honestly melanie1972, test drive a MINI just once and you will feel like what it means to drive, not sittin on your matress watchin the world go by~

judge_roy

yellow bummer.

45,715

Melanie want a Hummer... Bob recommends a Mini... got to be a correlation there somewhere.

7jimmy7
9,395

I almost fell in love with a hummer one day!

Racer_X
11,885

Ummm...WHY on Earth would someone interested in a Hummer even consider a Mini as an alternative? These 2 vehicles are on opposite extremes for the most part. Signed, Confused as Hell.

judge_roy

one is for the sport of driving, the other is a for tactical offensive stikes from sitting on your mattress.

judge_roy

I wish Melanie would test drive the mini. would rather drive the largely invisible hummer. Seen grafitti carved into the side of the hummer "*(*&&^" can't repeat it here, but a reflection of what a scourge these MILITARY vehicles are~

judge_roy

I'm irritated right now that ANYONE would want one these...I'm goin back to bed and hope I NEVER run into melanie. Bet she doesn't use her turnsignals, enjoys a tasty beverage while driving, texting and yammerin on the cell phone as she runs over the elderly and pets, and anything else without even feeling it!