How much is maintenance on a 2006 range rover sport ?

Salinas
0

Asked by Salinas Jan 17, 2013 at 10:38 PM about the 2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE

Salinas
0

Does any one know ?

Lars Cats
2,595

Depends on the engine, sort of maintenance required, whether you are able to do some of it yourself and the choice of parts (Land Rover, OEM or aftermarket/pattern). If you have basic mechanics skills you can at least do most of the basic servicing yourself (filters, plugs, fluids and brakes), advanced maintenance will require access to the factory service manual. The electrics side will require knowledge of automotive electronics and access to expensive specialist diagnostic equipment, so this is normally best left to dealerships.