When i bring my top up on my 05 Saab Aero my fan on my a/c turns on hi, how ca i stop this

psirois
0

Asked by psirois Jun 13, 2013 at 01:24 PM about the 2005 Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible

skinnyginnie
215

sounds like you have a wire shorting out, causing current to jump circuits and actuate another relay. the shorted wire is most likely right under your fuse box, connected to the bottom of it. just find the fuse for each, and look at the wires connected to the under side of those fuses and relays... of course you should disconnect your battery first, so you don't get killed.

SheenaK
0

Vehicle manufacturer Saab has had a tough couple of years. During 2009 and 2010, General Motors bankrupted and then was able to sell the company. Now, current owner Swedish Automotive is intending to complete a second round of bankruptcy filings. A Swedish judge, however, has ruled that Saab doesn't qualify for bankruptcy protection under Swedish rules. Saab has the weekend to get some huge cash advances or it may shut down.