every time my turbo gauge go's more then half way my car starts jerking as in trys to lose power then gets it back what could be the problem?

manuelaero93
0

Asked by manuelaero93 Feb 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM about the 2004 Saab 9-3 Aero

7jimmy7
10,615

fuel starvation maby,for a short spell,why? lazy reaction to conditions? check mass air flow for clean

Nuno Branco
795

I have the same problem in my '95 900 Turbo. Could it be a problem with the turbo?

Jason Salters
10

Look at your Coil packs. If the check engine comes on take it to advance auto and get a free diag. It will tell you which cylin. is missing. Not saying this is 100% the problem but it is common.