my headlights won't change from bright to dim(regular). what could be the problem?

bekahealvarez
0

Asked by bekahealvarez Oct 23, 2010 at 04:05 PM about the 1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Brougham Sedan

Dustin Weiss
55

more then likley there is an issue with the multi function switch (the lever that goes from high to low)

leroyj
20

try replacing the dimmer switch

computerconfuser
0

iF DIMMER SWITCH CHECKS OK------You will need to run a single wire through the fire wall from dead beams to dimmer switch. Seems the connection from under hood to interiro of car has a bad connection.