I came home after leaving my car at the airport for a long weekend and noticed after starting itr the check engine light is on, car is running fine, not marking hot?

janjerez1
0

Asked by janjerez1 Jan 20, 2013 at 08:25 PM about the 2005 Jaguar X-Type 3.0L

towman1
80

could be moist co2 censor got have the light reset and see if it comes back on is so you local parts store can read the code it is putting out and tell you what it needs and how to fix the problem

Rachel Kirby
165

These cars are notorious for electrical problems. My air bag light intermittly came on then off now it's been staying off. Also my engine light has done the same thing,too. It went off & has stayed off for awhile now. There was nothing mechanically wrong,the car was sound all the way around. I've actually replaced my co2 sensor so that said if it were that you would definitely notice if that was the problem bc the car wouldn't run properly,it's very unmistakable. Hope this helps =)