can i put longer shocks on a 2006 canyon

Vicky Brault-Carrier

Asked by Vicky Apr 17, 2010 at 01:23 PM about the 2006 GMC Canyon SL Ext Cab 2WD

Question type: Car Customization

i would like to lift my canyon up a bit can i put shocks from an other model to make it look higher if yes what model.

3 Answers

Larry Quigley

Shocks only smooth out the ride of a car. They don't control the ride height. If you want to raise it up you need new suspension or a body lift kit.

Vicky Brault-Carrier

will the suspension from the canyon z71 2wd fit on the sl

Larry Quigley

It should, you might want to contact a Chevy dealer or someone how know more about these trucks first though.

Your Answer

Related Questions

Looking for a Used Canyon in your area?
CarGurus has 1,007 nationwide Canyon listings starting at $4,495.

Search GMC Canyon Questions

GMC Canyon Experts

#1 Justin Hatfield
Justin Hatfield
Reputation 120
#2 markee1964
Reputation 70
#3 Robert Matheson
Robert Matheson
Reputation 20
View All

Used Cars For Sale