my alternator was making a noise and now my 2001 town & country want start getting a clicking sound out of the relay or fuse box under the hood please HELP

ECR706
10

Asked by ECR706 Feb 22, 2013 at 01:27 AM about the 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Limited

49,585

Your alternator died. You didn't fix it. Your battery didn't recharge. It died too.

ECR706
10

The battery is fully charged and it crank three times and then the engine would die and the fourth time it would not do anything i tried jumping it off nothing i'm wondering if the alternator lock up cause it sounded like the bearings like a diesel

judge_roy

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQChryslerQQTown_-and-_CountryQQQuality-BuiltQQAlternatorQQ20012007QQMPA13870.html?apwcid=productads

Jim Demestihas
175

Battery not holding the charge? If its 3 yrs old or older ...replace it. Alternator might be ok.......................