Where is the oil filter located on my 07 Camry 2.4L XLE? Is it easily accessible?

Donald54
25

Asked by Donald54 May 31, 2007 at 02:17 PM about the 2007 Toyota Camry XLE

23,735

I believe the Camry uses a screw-on type filter which is located either underneath the engine, or in the front of the engine area. You should be able to see it by jacking the car up and taking a look.

meanoldmoe
655

The oil filter on the 2.4l is located on bottom of engine, near drain plug , towards front of car . It is in a slightly higher spot then the drain plug ( a recessed area )