I have a 1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra that is experiencing problems with the supercharger. It is still turning but no longer sucking in air. The engine runs choppy. The supercharger won't kick in. I was told that the engine "is not supplying the supercharger with oil." Synthetic oil was added to the supercharger but the car still runs choppy. The parts to fix it "aren't sold anymore." Any ideas?

jackson812
0

Asked by jackson812 Jun 19, 2012 at 02:01 PM about the 1995 Buick Park Avenue 4 Dr Ultra Supercharged Sedan

Jason Zane
2,905

if i remember right Eaton is the type of supercharger yours uses... anyone can back me up on this???