IN 2002 Buick LeSabre left turn rear light and left brake light don't work. Whenturn signal switch is turn left blinker light has with very high frequency.

raftc1
10

Asked by raftc1 Apr 06, 2013 at 12:38 PM about the 2002 Buick LeSabre Custom

IN 2002 Buick LeSabre left turn rear light and left brake light don't work. When turn signal switch is turn left  blinker light has with very high frequency.

Richard Schroer
3,795

the high frequency of blinks means you need to replace one or both bulbs on that side.

59,225

It sounds like you could have lost the ground wire connection on that corner. Check the continuity to ground with a meter if you have one. You can install a new ground wire from the black wire to a metal screw into the body of the car.

raftc1
10

all bulbs are OK

raftc1
10

when I click "lock doors' all lights are on, so that bulbs are OK

Marshal
75

When you lock doors and lights come on that is that one bulb or two coming on? Replace the Brake / Turn light and that should take care of it. The full light assembly must be removed to get to bulbs. I had the same thing on my 02 LeSabre.

raftc1
10

Thank you. But this is not the case. I looked attentively. All back rear lights were on (identically on the left and right sides; I don't remember : 3 or 4). An important factor you missed. When I tested left and right turn lights, frequency of blinker inside the car is about twice higher for the left side, which doesn't work (left rear light didn't work but the front one works).

raftc1
10

Thanks. Without electric scheme it is difficult to determine which fuse controls the left turn and brake circuit. As to ground, usually there is only one ground wire. Since all other electric modes are OK, this is not the reason.

Slooohands1
0

The rear bulb has two filaments. The one for thebreak/turn is burned out. The tail light one is good. Replace the bulb