2002 buick lesabre stalling at high speeds

jcard
0

Asked by jcard Mar 06, 2012 at 09:44 AM about the 2002 Buick LeSabre Custom

after driving for about 20-25 minutes the car just shuts down. before thsat it is running fine

Robweiser
545

the most common thing on this vehicle with the v-6 package is the Crank sensor goes bad and from what you are saying this is the same symtoms as a Cranksensor , ( car will die and restart with no problem or start after it cools down a little bit) the sensor gets hot and exspands looseing contact with its internal part then cools down Retracts and gains contact again and restarts the engine,