the horn buttons

Joshua LeSabre
225

Asked by Joshua Oct 21, 2008 at 06:11 PM about the 1993 Buick Century Special Wagon

Hi, I have a question about the horn on my Buick century estate wagon. well my left horn button is the only one
working and both of the buttons are flapping. The buttons are close to breaking off and I dunno how to fix them. it  
is getting harder to press my horn and I am afraid that the button will break off when I depress the switch. also My
car has the Driver side S.I.R. (Supplemental Inflatable Restraint). Do you guys know how to get both the horn
buttons working and to stop them from flapping.

Sincerely
      Josh Chilcott

noimaD
245

try at a salvage parts sometimes you get luck and find a decent used one.*** remember to disconnect your battery before disconnecting the airbag clip or it will disscharge !***

Joshua LeSabre
225

thanks so much for the help. my grandmother has the same problem with her buick century as well as me except the repair guy broke off her horn buttons and she has to use a pair of scissors to honk it. I really wanna fix it for her but I dunno what to do?