My 99 chrysler town and country is idle to high after i had the spark plugs changed and i had a full diagnostics done on the van everything checked out so what can be the problem

cureaux31
0

Asked by cureaux31 Mar 26, 2013 at 01:35 PM about the 1999 Chrysler Town & Country LXi

17,915

Sounds like you have a vacuum leak, possibly a cracked hose or connection. Did they clean the throttle plate?

Best Answer
cureaux31
0

We changed the hose that was connected to the engine the throttle plate i don't think they cleaned and as for the hose that was replaced it broke when they removed the cover to the engine to get to the other spark plugs so i replaced it then i was told that the covering to the engine wasn't tight the way it suppose to be and the gasket that suppose ti be there ti keep air from getting in had broke and air was getting in and that's why its idle to high so i went and bought the part

cureaux31
0

It might be a leak i don't know