what wire goes where on the coil pack for the spark plugs?

Adam Robinson
0

Asked by Adam Apr 13, 2013 at 12:58 PM about the 1996 Chrysler Town & Country LX

i changed the plugs on my 96 town and country as well as the coil pack and it still wont start its firing and getting spark but not starting whats wrong and what do i do? i also need to know the way the wires go on the coil pack too.

14,195

have you checked fuel pressure? Make sure the wires are going to their respective cylinders.

Adam Robinson
0

fuel is fine so is the pressured the wires on the coil pack maybe connected wrong but need to know which one goes where

14,195

It says 3.3 and 3.8 are the same

7jimmy7
9,395

even wrong you should get some kick, spray fuel in intake to prove a fuel problem, go from their, many reasons, alternator is a good one