I went to a dealer and he told me to pay my car off give him the car plus 500 dollars I search the Internet and found out hes charging two thousand dollars more than any other dealer and it has 135000 miles on the vechicle now I'm scared. To go to another dealer due to my credit help

smith123
0

Asked by smith123 May 20, 2013 at 09:59 PM about the 2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring Convertible

18,165

What's wrong with the car you've got?

smith123
0

Nothing I just want to upgrade from a 2006 convertible. To a more stylish 2008 convertible

18,165

So you can either bite the bullet and do what he wants or just hang on to the good car you have. Remember that you maybe buying someone's problem vehicle, the devil you know is better than the one you don't.

smith123
0

I want to go to a better dealer?

18,165

If your credit is badly damaged then most of the good dealers won't do much for you once they find out your profile. That is why there are so many of the so called shadier dealers out there as they specialize in damaged credit and charge accordingly with high interest rates and large down payments.

smith123
0

Thanks I will make a decision once I have checked somewhere else what do I have to lose.

49,695

Pay off your car and keep driving it. Put the same amount of payment money in the bank every month for your next car.