Looking at 2007 Mini Cooper Base priced at 13997. It's been on the market a while (78 days on CarGuru.) Instant market value is 14110. How low of an offer should I make? Has 52014 miles.

lorin1970
0

Asked by lorin1970 Jan 21, 2013 at 02:13 PM about the 2007 MINI Cooper Base

Want to offer 11500.  Too low?

topgun2
40

look jn auto trader to see what sort of price then try £1000 below if dont try will kick yourself if latter find it sold he can either say yes or no and give you a idea if been on that long ask yourself why and may not got all the extras on it or not a good colour ? phil

Robert Charlson
2,415

Is this an S or non S version. With that mileage have it inspected by a person who knows MINI's especially if it is a S model those have quite a few problems. Depending on where you live has a a lot to do with price on vehicles. For instance that is really high where I am at in the midwest. Personally I wouldn't pay over 10,000 for that particular vehicle.

Best Answer
lorin1970
0

It was not an S model. I got some advice from a person who buys used cars for dealerships and he told me to pay no more than 11,000 for it. I had a check in hand and I went to this specific dealership to make my purchase after speaking with the sales person who said the car was there and he was ready to deal. I drove 68 miles to get it. When I got there, he told me it had just sold. I was livid as I wanted this car. boo :(