I am currently $2000 upside down in my 2007 Mitsubishi, Outlander. Is there anybody out there willing to let me get financed with a $3000 rebate on a new vehicle or even a used one. My outlander has 180,000 miles and although it runs fine, I would like to get it traded. Please respond soon.

Nitab413
0

Asked by Nitab413 Nov 16, 2012 at 02:09 PM about the 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES

Racer_X
11,855

Good Lord...You averaged 36,000 miles per year approx. in the time you've owned that Outlander. I can tell you that a Dealer won't give you much for a Outlander with mileage that high. The HIGHEST mileage one @ 164,000 + was selling for $7k and THAT was considered a POOR deal by CarGurus, who stated that $6k is more reasonable...imagine how much less you'd fetch for your 180k mile one. Assuming you'd get approx $3,000-$3500 for it....maybe you can use that $$ to pay off the $2k difference and at least break even?? Good Luck!