2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

CowgirlChick
0

Asked by CowgirlChick Feb 28, 2013 at 03:19 PM about the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

I found this jeep wrangler unlimited sahara for $15,000 @ 95,000 miles. It has been used as a personal and lease vehicle. Would I be a sucker to buy?

68,475

Based on what criteria? Check the online sites for prices, such as this site and www.kbb.com and local ads to find out what a typical Wrangler sells for at 95K miles in your area. Then have your mechanic look the Jeep over to see if it passes the mustard. An informed Buyer is never a sucker.

Jaydee44
0

What exactly are looking for in a jeep. Take time to understand the available makes and models, Think of the reason why you want to buy a jeep. Think of how strong the jeep is. Think of what kind of material makes up the entire jeep, if its not top quality then do not go for it. Get the necessary information and trust me you will not be a sucker. http://4wheelonline.com/jeep/Rubicon_Express_Suspension_Lift_Kits.97041