what does the A/T Power button do?

BoDizzle
0

Asked by BoDizzle Jun 04, 2007 at 06:42 PM about the 2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD

What does the A/T Power button acctualy do?

17,645

Not sure exactly what it means but i know it's an "extra power" button and should increases the rev counter as soon as you hit the button. Owners manual will tell you exactly what it means.

lodnrat
40

Per the owners manual, it is used for when you need a little extra power pulling hills, towing or loaded heavier and supposed to give you a little more rpm's between shift patterns. Good Luck

gavtan
50

I just bought a 2002 model today and do not have the owners manual. As I live in Florida probably will never need for hills so should it stay in N or P? Gavin

k_semler
20

If it's flat land, leave it in "N", (Neutral). You don't need to activate the power band for flat land if you aren't towing anything.

Gregory Knight
10

QUESTION CAN I DRIVE WITH THE A/T BUTTON ON AT ALL TIMES