I would like to get a Bed Cover for the 6 foot bed I have but I do not want the cover to interfier with the rails for the bed extender. Any suggestions?

dulmem
0

Asked by dulmem Apr 14, 2007 at 08:29 PM about the 2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4X4

bovan
9,570

Hello dulmem- You are just going to have to do a little online shopping, but using a search engine like Google or Yahoo will give you plenty of options. Using Google and typing in "truck bed cover, I came up with /www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/bed_covers.htm. And there were a lot more sites like that one. Good luck from Bovan.

TxJeeper
235

tyr a sray i nliner or to save cash get some rollin and do it ur self or i u wanna plastic one check with a nissan dealer for a bed cover

ZenaMarie
35

Give it up....let a lady answer this question. Truxedo has a nice soft cover that fits the 2007 Frontier Bed in a very sweet way. And Truxedo has a kit to make the bed extender work. My "bed" is made. I made sure the tie downs were seated in the rails on both sides. The Truxedo rails "lock in" my extender and no one can steal it. Moving the tie downs and the bed extender are easy. It is great for grocery shopping and hiding expensive purchases from my husband.

English99
0

I have a a 6' soft Trifecta cover listed on craig's list. It's black vinyl and doesn't interfere with the rails, but when folded up, it takes up about two feet of opening. I'll attach one photo. Tom dowdesw@optonline.nt