How do I report a scam on your page?

Aaron Felty
0

Asked by Aaron Mar 16, 2013 at 01:48 PM about the 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Here is the scam and after a tiny bit of research I found this all as a scam all over the internet...

Thank you for contacting me about my 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE-R that I have for sale. This car is in
great shape (Mileage: 18,556, VIN: 1N4BL11D86C132444 , Drivetrain: FWD, Transmission: Automatic
and much more ).This is a one owner car , title is clear. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no
hidden defects.The interior is very clean and everything works perfectly.I do have the title, clear, under
my name.My husband and I divorced last year, after the divorce I was awarded the car, I don't need it
and that's why I'm selling it so cheap.The total price is $1,985 including delivery and handling. It is
located in San Diego, California, I recently moved here after I divorced. We can use Amazon Payments
protection program for our safety and for payment I prefer to use a Amazon Payments buyer
protection plan. The financial part will be managed by them. Which means that you will have 10 days
inspection period before committing to buy the car a refund policy is included. The deal will go
strictly according to Amazon Payments rules and policy. There are no other costs on this transaction
through Amazon Payments.

The site says it has 239,000 miles to get the price right...the scam requires the payment to be under
$2000 in order to make a transaction

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale?sourceContext=&zip=55447#listing=55288007

judge_roy

Click the orange bullhorn and report to Henry, he's a good man and do whatever he can to help you.

judge_roy

list your car in the "Sell your Car" section...thanks~

45,645

Thanks for the warning. There are many scams out there. Many of them offer a deal that is too good to be true like this one does.

7jimmy7
9,395

no wonder shes divorced ,dumb ass

Racer_X
11,855

Bob....That link that Aaron posted is the ad that the idiot female is using to advertise her Altima...you told him to "List your car in the Sell your Car section. Just letting ya know. Also, I saw the ad...the car as listed has 200,000+ miles on it?? However, if it IS an internet scam ..hopefully Henry and the CarGurus crew will remove her ad.

judge_roy

yeah, they're smart down there! -or- up there (philsophically speaking)~

Jevaughn Wilkinson
0

hey i just recently emailed this person to and got the same message what research did you do to see it was a scam so i know what to look out for next time ?

Racer_X
11,855

The listing for this scammer's Nissan Altima has been removed from CarGurus...finally!