dashboard replacement parts

stevegun
0

Asked by stevegun Feb 11, 2007 at 03:06 AM about the 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Convertible

Ive got a 1994 Z-28 Convertible the dashboard plastic especially by the vent slats are broken.    I was told that this is a replacable plastic dashboard section.   I am having alot of problems trying to find out where I can buy a new after marked dashboard (not the velvet cover) the actual plastic dashboard, and what the correct price should be.   thanks    stevegunther@bellsouth.net

10,415

Hello, Here is a link to an auto parts store online: http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/parts.jsp?year=1994&make=CV&model=CAMA-Z28-002&part_name=null That page is specific to Camaros. If you don't see the dash part, I would recommend calling and asking them to help you hunt it down. They should be able to help you find one. Best of luck! CarGrrl